Many people seem to think of globalism as a necessary element for safety and security. I disagree, globalism is designed for control and power. Control of the “vassals” and power of the government. Whether you want to believe it or not the US has slowly created a global government. Some say that there is no proof that the elite and or vested interests are promoting global government for the aforementioned ends. When you read Brezenzski’s books, it becomes more clear that the US policy is meticulously specific and by no means ethical or moral. Those in control at the highest level are incrementally gaining hegemonic rulership and creating a “neo fuedalistic” system, this “progressive agenda” should be feared as any other consolidation of power in our violent and deplorable past.
- CNN Receives ‘First Amendment Award’ After Working to Silence Infowars
- Report: Good Guy with Gun Chased, Shot at New Zealand Attackers
- WATCH: Moment Police Officers Arrest Suspect Behind Christchurch Mosque Shooting
- PewDiePie ‘Sickened’ by NZ Shooter Uttering His Name Ahead of Mosque Rampage
- New Zealand terror attack: Death toll in mosque shootings rises to 49 – police